[CREATE] Free as in Speech, and Vietnam?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jun 10 06:42:30 PDT 2010

Aside from the philosophical/political elements, we might also want to
see if we can find information about some of the core technical issues
that will be of great importance to attendees...

Do we know that the power grid is dependable where the site is being
proposed?

Are there potential privacy issues as attendees bring computers into the
host country, such as our laptops being subject to search of hard
drives, memory sticks, etc., by authorities either on arriving or on
leaving?

Are there export issues or other restrictions as computers and other
technology are being taken out of ones home country to this part of the
world?

Will there be adequate wireless connection(s) available?

Greg