[CREATE] LGM 2012

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jun 11 12:01:13 PDT 2010

On Friday 11 June 2010, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> No need to augment the facts in there -- while I also favor starting
> the discussion for 2012 as soon as possible,
All depends of what you mean about that. I would think that yes it is a good
idea if local team starts to gather and prepare a proposal for 2012. It is
also an excellent idea if they invest some time on helping with 2011 (like
finding sponsor) so they get experience for when the time comes for them to
organise the event. But I do not think that the actual location should be
choosen before LGM2011 (or not too much before is the date is set for August
2011...), so that the energy of the community is focused on LGM2011.

--
Cyrille Berger