[CREATE] LGM 2012

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Fri Jun 11 08:47:24 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
, especially in view of what we see going on currently as the LGM 2011
> site is being vetted, I think that LGM has matured enough that future
> meetings need to become something more than an ad hoc process.

No need to augment the facts in there -- while I also favor starting
the discussion for 2012 as soon as possible,
the person who raised the subject (Tor) about human rights in Vietnan
made it  quite clear that one thing is being aware and concerned, the
other is avoiding the place for LGM.

So far, I think I only had seen one e-mail clearly expressing an
opinion against holding it in Vietnan for political reasons, while all
the others, while increasingly aware of the issue seen to agree that
events like the LGM do far more good than harm in places under this
kind of political restrictions.

 js
 -><-