[CREATE] id cs4 eula

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Mon May 3 06:49:01 PDT 2010

The .indd file format isn't public, AFAIK - but since I am attending the
Creative Suite Developers Conference today - I will double check!

What _IS_ available to you and should be under an acceptable license (and if
not, let me know and I'll get it fixed!) is the .indx format (aka IDML)
which is the XML+ZIP-based file format used by CS4 and CS5 for document
interchange with other products, including our own.

I would recommend that if you plan to add support for InDesign to some other
product (eg. Scribus), go with .indx.

Leonard