[CREATE] id cs4 eula

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Mon May 17 07:29:21 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/3/10, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> > The .indd file format isn't public, AFAIK - but since I am attending the
> > Creative Suite Developers Conference today - I will double check!
>
> So, what's new?

Sorry about that!

At this time, we really want 3rd parties to be working with IDML and not
with the native format - for all the reasons that you would think (easier,
more flexible, etc.).   Should we change our plans concerning .indd, then I
have commitment that the licensing will change to match IDML.

Not exactly the answer you wanted, but at least it should give you
direction.

Leonard