[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Mon May 31 07:16:15 PDT 2010

Just some through on top too :
- we can name it "foundation" even in the real status is an association :
the name will reflect our project to *found* libre graphics projects.
- I like Create too... as John said, maybe we can raise found if we feel so,
and it will be a potential rallying cry.
- we will surely ask some help from the Gnome foundation anyway... at least
their expertise !

Keep going...