[CREATE] LGM2010: Stuff that you liked and stuff not

Anders Kvist anders at kvistmail.dk
Mon May 31 11:40:30 PDT 2010

I have a few things that I didn't like:
- The food at the venue. Vegetarian should be an option, not the only
choice.
- Missing space in conference hall and seats with no tables. It's nice
with extra space to allow people who don't wanna listen to a talk to sit
in the corners and work with their laptops - now people go elsewhere and
sit instead of hearing just parts of many different talks - real
auditorium as the last two years are way better.
- Badges instead of nametags - way too small.
- No t-shirts from LGM 2010 - I have been wearing my t-shirts from the
previous years very often and had hoped to get a new one this year - a
re-print (or leftover) t-shirts from Lyon 2006 wasn't working for me as
i didn't attend back then :/

The rest I liked! Thanks to everyone who attended and were part of
making this LGM yet an other good experience :)

/Anders