[CREATE] LGM2010: Stuff that you liked and stuff not

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon May 31 15:16:05 PDT 2010

I liked: the general enthusiasm / hearing about new awesome stuff /
the Saint-Gilles area / partying and dancing, especially the
unexpected party on Saturday / the good food, blanche, kriek and
framboise beer.

I disliked: over-enthusiasm and "preaching to the choir" impression
(but then, maybe I'm just being cynical) / rainy weather / museums
being closed on Monday.

P.S. In Saint-Gilles I especially liked the Art Nouveau houses I saw
when walking around on lunch breaks, and also the Wiels building which
looks quite unreal, like from a movie set in a dystopian future.

Cheers,
--tml