[CREATE] Art & Montréal (was Re: LGM 2011 - Montreal - May 10-11-12-13)

Eric Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed Sep 8 17:04:36 PDT 2010

Hi Céline!

Sweet to meet you
&good that there are parties.
I can’t be there this weekend unfortunately

Ginger I wasn’t worried
Just figured it would be benificial to draw attention to the subject :)
But so good to hear of all these places,
It would be great to see how they could be involved,
Lets stir up Montréal, ha!

Alexandre I am afraid I do not know who Elisa is I am sorry :-o
But it sounds like a good plan

I will not use the word shame anymore Louis.
Hope you see I wasn’t being mean :)

Op donderdag 09-09-2010 om 07:03 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef
jon at rejon.org: