[CREATE] Pre-LGM 2011 activities

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:58:10 PDT 2011

2011/4/5 jon at rejon.org <jon at rejon.org>

> Cool, are we fleshing out the conference on draft pages on the new
> website or are we using the wiki for baking the plans before they go
> live?

My take is we put on the website what is secured and we plan on the wiki.
However we can put teaser on the website about things we are sure will
happen but are not sure yet of what they will be ! :) We only don't want to
back-off or the least possible ! :) Forward ! ! !

Louis

> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference
>
> We also have this for tracking specific issues:
>
> http://launchpad.net/create-project
>
> We need to keep our ducks in line.
>
> Jon
>
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:45 AM, ginger coons <ginger at adaptstudio.ca>
> wrote:
> > I've got Studio covered. In talks at the moment about logistics and what
> > level of support we can expect. Now we just need some people to propose
> > workshops :)
> >
> > -ginger
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM, celine celines <celinecelines at gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Femke,
> >>
> >> Brilliant!
> >>
> >> I was going to contact Studio XX, glad they are open to host workshops.
> We
> >> can add a page on WP LGM about these workshops and describe them so that
> >> people can register to them.
> >>
> >> Awesome!
> >> Céline
> >>
> >> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Femke Snelting <
> snelting at collectifs.net>

> in

> am
> (more
> addition,

> workshops
> 20:00

> and
> interesting to
> plus
> participants

> your

> Making
> and
> manuals-before-tools

> >> --
> >> Celinecelines
> >> http://celinecelin.es

> > --
> > ginger "all-lower-case" coons
> > adaptstudio.ca
> > 647.865.7757 (Toronto)
> > 514.213.1318 (Montreal)

> --
> Jon Phillips
> http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
> chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
> +1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
> +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)

Louis Desjardins
libregraphicsmeeting.org
+1 514 994 9351 (Cell)