[CREATE] Pre-LGM 2011 activities

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Apr 5 15:39:19 PDT 2011

> I've got Studio covered. In talks at the moment about logistics and what
> level of support we can expect.

Thanks for setting that up ginger :-)

> Now we just need some people to propose
> workshops :)
>
> -ginger

Yes!

Keep mailing your ideas to this list or add them to: http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Pre-LGM2011-weekend

I see now it is better to have 3hr sessions instead of 4hr and of course we should mix developer and designer participants; that's the whole point.
Will add more details over the coming days -- aiming to have titles and tutors sorted out in ten days or so.