[CREATE] LGM 2012

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:49:35 PDT 2011

Hi Joao !

So far and to my knowledge the only formal and yet to be officially proposed
(only a matter of vacation time, actually) and the most serious location and
team is Toulouse in France. More to come in the coming weeks (or days,
even).

I am very happy to read your proposal and can't wait to know more about it.

Let's make 2012 happen !

Cheers !

Louis