[CREATE] LGM 2012 in Vienna?

Daniel Jahre daja at linuxwochen.at
Sat Aug 13 13:25:41 PDT 2011

Hello,

I was asked to say something to the list about the possibility to host
the LGM @ Vienna, Austria, Europe.
I am from the organizing team of the Linuxwochen Wien which is an
annual event covering free and open source software in Vienna.
Our event is part of a chain of free software events all over Austria
including Linuxwochen Linz which already has a focus on libre arts.
The next event in Vienna would be on May 4th- May 6th 2012. It would
be an honour for us to have a joint conference at that date with you.
If you are intereted please contact me and tell what are your
requirements and needs to make it happen.

Sincerely,

Daniel for the Linuxwochen organizers

--
linuxwochen.at
4.-6. Mai 2012, Technikum Wien, Höchstedt Platz 5, 1220 Wien
mail: daja at linuxwochen.at
address: 1070 Wien, Museumsquartier