[CREATE] MyPaint Testing PPA

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:49:18 PDT 2011

To keep bug reports and feedback for MyPaint rolling in, I thought
it'd be nice to let Ubuntu users who want bleeding edge stuff or just
want to help playtest install binaries from an experimental PPA that
tracks master. So I set one up:

  https://launchpad.net/~achadwick/+archive/mypaint-testing

Instructions on the linked page. I'll probably update it whenever a
new feature like the scratchpad lands on master, or if something major
has happened, e.g. a big win like a 33% speed increase in saving...!
Expect updates no more than once a week, expect things to break, and
if it breaks your computer you get to keep both bits.

(Hmm. I should probably split the hi-res backgrounds out of
mypaint-data and tell Gürkan, shouldn't I? That's quite a huge package
and we don't *need* all of those fancy backgrounds just to run the
program.)

--
Andrew Chadwick