[CREATE] LGM 2011: planning page, preparing talk proposals

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Feb 10 14:37:53 PST 2011

Dear all,

This morning/afternoon we discussed with Louis and ginger about the LGM-program, venues and other ideas. Based on this plus info scattered around on this list, Ale and me have now updated the wiki (talk proposals + 2011 planning page): http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/6th_Libre_Graphics_Meeting_Montreal_2011

Please check, add, correct so we can launch the call for talk proposals early next week?
If you want, you can already create your talk but the planning page needs work before 'publishing'

Spring feels suddenly so close :-)

Femke