[CREATE] PANTONE COLOR MANAGER

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 24 06:32:34 PST 2011

Hi,

I've looked into it and:
1. The download is ~100MB (exe file)
2. You need an license key to use this Software, it's not freeware or
open source or something like this.
3. You are not aloud to use any of the date. From the EULA:
Restrictions.  In addition to other restrictions set forth in this
Agreement, You may not (a) use, copy, modify or distribute the
Software (electronically or otherwise) or any copy, adaptation,
transcription or merged portion thereof except as expressly authorized
under this Agreement; (b) use the Software for the benefit of third
parties in a commercial, retail, service bureau or similar enterprise,
except as permitted under this Agreement; (c) reverse assemble,
reverse compile or decompile the Software or otherwise examine the
Software for purposes of reverse engineering; or (d) distribute any
serial number supplied to you by Pantone, except as a permanent
transfer of single copy of the Software in its registered, fully
functional mode to one new owner, as provided in this Agreement.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think, we should not use this data.

Regards,
Tobias