[CREATE] LGM2011: Pledgie, call for papers, marketing push

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:49:39 PST 2011

On 10 March 2011 01:14, Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:
> Hey Jon,
>
> Share && feel your concern
>
> This is the status,
>
> the possibility to submit talks via Wiki: check
> a video to go with the pledgie: check
> the lgm 2011 website: check
>
> pledgie: Jon I think you’ve got that setup right?
> press release: brad philips should have a rough draft done in a few hours
> if you want to help read and critique, give him a shout
>
> Then, if all’s well, tomorrow you can all help by mailing/faxing the press release to proper parties,
> and sharing the pledgie!
Sounds like most things are under control then, good. I can critique
the press release draft, just ping me on irc about it (jonnor) and/or
send it by email.

The website (in its published state at least) is a bit thin in content
compared to 2010. We can probably copy over the Projects content, and
easily create an About page based on the one from 2010 in combination
with the "A review of LGM 2010" article to replace or augment the
"Highlights of LGM2009" section. Contact page is also missing, that is
something I expect to be there.
Press and Sponsors, will probably come after the announcement?

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com