[CREATE] LGM2011: Pledgie, call for papers, marketing push

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Mar 11 00:17:55 PST 2011

hi ginger,

> One other point about the website. Looks like the !lgm identi.ca
> group is attracting some persistent spammers. Which means that the
> feed on the sidebar of the site looks pretty unpleasant.

i've searched if there is a way to avoid spam on identica and didn't find any way.

i've built a filter on the feed reader which deletes posts from known spammers.
but i have to add each of them individually.

if anybody knows of an heuristic to catch them, please share it.

please notify to me if you notice a spam comment on the lgm website, i will remove it as soon as possible.

ciao
a.l.e