[CREATE] LGM2011: Pledgie, call for papers, marketing push

ricardo lafuente bollecs at sollec.org
Fri Mar 11 05:54:01 PST 2011

Apparently, the only current solution is to manually block the offending
accounts. The URL for this would be

http://identi.ca/group/lgm/members

And individually click "block" on each spammer account. Of course, only
group admins can do this.

I can take care of weeding out the offending accounts regularly, if
there's no other solution to the spam problem. (I would need admin
access to the group -- our account is @manufacturaind)