[CREATE] Conference Press and Announcement + Launchpad UPDATE.

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:13:41 PST 2011

2011/3/11 a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:39:16 -0800
> "jon at rejon.org" <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys, been working on the conference announcement and press today
> > and realized we have some parts to complete. We now have the paypal
> > address and will make that live as soon as my friend Mark who does
> > pledgie adds the video support so the video can be attached.
> >
> > I was having a difficult time keeping track of what needs to be
> > completed so I created a launchpad project to track our releases and
> > really handle managing the project and lgm details:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/create-project/+milestone/1.0
> >
> > Please do sign-up on launchpad and help us make it good. Louis, ALE,
> > Nathan, Eric, Brad and myself have been working hard on pulling
> > together details, but I think we are still missing some pieces and
> > need to test a bit more before launching. Plus, Fridays suck for
> > releases!

Hi Jon,

The server tells us we're going to get an email with a confirmation number
but the email I got was to recreate the passweord, with no confirmation
number. I cannot complete the procedure to login.

Cheers !

Louis

> JON personally, i have the feeling that this list is a better place to
> track the type of issue we hare having.

Dear Ale,

At this point I would suggest not to discuss too much on the tools we need
to track down the issues. We have lots to do and any way to help us keep
track of LGM tasks is ok with me. I have a hard time keeping up with tons of
emails so a page like that is fine with me. I only have an issue getting in
now but as soon as this detail is cleared we can use this! :) My 2-pennies !

Louis

> ciao
> a.l.e

Louis Desjardins