[CREATE] Conference Press and Announcement + Launchpad UPDATE.

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Fri Mar 11 05:32:23 PST 2011

On March 11, 2011 03:46:12 AM a.l.e wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:39:16 -0800
>
> "jon at rejon.org" <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> > I was having a difficult time keeping track of what needs to be
> > completed so I created a launchpad project to track our releases and
> > really handle managing the project and lgm details:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/create-project/+milestone/1.0
> >
> > Please do sign-up on launchpad and help us make it good.
>
> JON personally, i have the feeling that this list is a better place to
> track the type of issue we hare having.

I find Jon's choice of tracking tool to track issues more sensible than
misusing a mailing list for it.  Mailing list messages get buried in time so
older important issues get less attention than newer and less important ones.

Moreover, the functionality of the mailing list is preserved.  I can receive
email notifications from Launchpad and reply to them exactly like with a
mailing list.

Or is there any functionality of the mailing list that you need and can not be
provided by Launchpad?

Yuv