[CREATE] Conference Press and Announcement + Launchpad UPDATE.

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Mar 11 06:56:54 PST 2011

hi

> Or is there any functionality of the mailing list that you need and
> can not be provided by Launchpad?

no, i just don't really want to track another platform...

i'm getting a lot emails, but at least they get all into my inbox and i can answer to them in a fast way.

just don't expect me to to watch that page regularly... but if i can interact with it with my email client, well, i'm fine with it.
i'll register to that tracker on launchpad and i'll check if i can get it to notify me of the issues.

ciao
a.l.e