[CREATE] 2 forms and 3 buttons on the LGM website

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 14 11:28:40 PDT 2011

I think we should get this done as well. ALE, if you don't have time,
can you give us access. I will put brad on this to help make it happen
asap. This is brad's highest priority right now and to help get out
the press. He is paid by fabricatorz. Lets get this done. I have a big
meetup tomorrow at SXSW, Celine is here from montreal, this is the
place can make a big splash to get this out. Can we get access to the
site please and/or code so we can make these updates?

Lets go!

Cheers

Jon

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Louis Desjardins
<louis.desjardins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ciao Ale,
>
> I think it would be best if we could have 2 forms on the website at the
> launch of the Pledgie campaign, as well as 3 buttons !
>
> BUTTON 1 > DONATE ! > Pledgie Website
> BUTTON 2 > REGISTER > Form
> BUTTON 3 > CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS > Form
>
> We have already discussed about the Register form and what needs to be added
> to it.
>
> For the Call for presentations, I would suggest we go beyond the wiki
> because what we really need is the data in a way that we can use it
> downstream, with compulsory fields marked with an asterisk. All fields must
> be filled before the "Submit" button becomes active. This will ensure we
> have all the info for the program without having to ask for missing data.
>
> * * *
>
> * Type of talk
> a) Short talk 5min
> b) Talk 30 min
> * Title of presentation
> * Name of speaker
> Name of co-speaker(s) (when applicable)
> * Short bio of speaker
> Short bio of co-speakers (when applicable)
> * Short description of talk
> Specific day or time (when applicable)
> * Link to project or work
> Other specific needs (when applicable)
> Additional notes (when applicable)
> * Need for sponsorship (not sponsored by any other means)
>
> * * *
> Any further thoughts on this ?
>
> Cheers !
>
> Louis
> --
> Louis Desjardins
> libregraphicsmeeting.org
> +1 514 994 9351 (Cell)
> +1 514 934 1353 ext. 121

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)