[CREATE] Access to LGM website

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:59:49 PDT 2011

2011/3/18 Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>

> Hi Guys,
>
> We need to improve the access to the LGM website.
>
> I have a limited access to the LGM website at the moment but this access is
> broken. I have currently no way to edit the text in the website. At 9 weeks
> before LGM, this is wrong.
>
> We need to be able to put stuff on the website at just about any time, or
> reset access when it's broken, or whatever ! :)
>
> As we get closer to the LGM, it becomes clearly critical that we need to
> let in at least one or two knowledgeable person(s) who could handle the code
> when one of us is not available.
>
> A few people have access to the server and they seem to be all in the same
> time zone or very busy elsewhere. We need more flexibility.
>
> Can we address this quickly — I mean now?

Hi,

It's been days now.

It’s taking too long to solve simple issues.

I have lost confidence in the actual web team for LGM.

I now ask that they pull off and let the keys to others.

We need things done and we need them done with no further delays.

I am sorry for all the noise on this list but direct emails have had no
effect so here we are now.

I am ready to take over. All I need now is the full access to the server.

Thanks !

Louis