[CREATE] Animation crfeated with blender/inskcape/gmp/mypaint

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Mon May 2 07:06:17 PDT 2011

Hello folks,

Yesterday, on May the first, Labor day, people have released here a stunning
video, with some of the labor day history -- a 12 min. animation made with
Blender 3D, GIMP, Inkscape, MyPaint  and Audacity.

I regard it as an appropriate work to be screened at the LGM, at some point.
- if people agree, I could probably manage to create .en captions for it
along this week (if .fr captions are needed, I'd invite Elisa to help on
that task).

The video was a creation of very few people for an animation this size, and
was directd by my friend Farid Abedelnour - (he would be hosting LGM in
Brasilia had LGM 2011 happened here).

the animation is here:

"Maio nosso Maio"
http://vimeo.com/23105830