[CREATE] Need volunteer to record LGM 2011

Jeff Fortin web.kiddo at free.fr
Mon May 2 11:50:02 PDT 2011

I'm a bit more certain of my schedule now and it seems like I will
probably be able to attend the whole LGM. I'll bring along a Danny with
me, so maybe we could be two to help with this. Need some details on
what needs to be done.

In the worst case I might be able to borrow a 1080i camera, and maybe
Danny could bring his own. However, those cameras produce AVCHD footage
that is absolute hell to work with unless you're using proprietary video
editing software.