[CREATE] pre-lgm activities

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Apr 19 01:03:10 PDT 2012

dear creators and lgmers,

yesterday, i've been asked about pre-lgm activities and i had to
confess that while i know that many people will already be there on
sunday or monday no activities have been proposed yet.

remembering the nice evening we have spent last year with the python
club in montreal, i've asked some pythoners in vienna if they would be
interested in a lgm-python event on the pre-lgm monday: the answer is
yes.

now, on our side: who is intersted in presenting at a
python-lgm evneing or simply attending it?

if anybody has other pre-lgm activities to suggest or to announce, just
do it on this list and i'll add them to the program page.

finally, i guess that like the previous years, people are welcome to
announce their arrival in vienna on this list or, probably better, in
the #lgm irc channel or even in the !lgm on identica.

see you soon in wien!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: and don't stop promoting the pledgie in your comunities:

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/16614

we really need more money