[CREATE] pre-lgm activities

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:14:19 PDT 2012

On 19 April 2012 10:03, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:
> dear creators and lgmers,
>
> yesterday, i've been asked about pre-lgm activities and i had to
> confess that while i know that many people will already be there on
> sunday or monday no activities have been proposed yet.
>
> remembering the nice evening we have spent last year with the python
> club in montreal, i've asked some pythoners in vienna if they would be
> interested in a lgm-python event on the pre-lgm monday: the answer is
> yes.
>
> now, on our side: who is intersted in presenting at a
> python-lgm evneing or simply attending it?

I am interested in attending and presenting, though will unfortunately
only be in Vienna from Monday evening. I have a couple of topics I
could cover, say 2 lightning talks a 5-10 minutes each. Possibly I can
do one longer presentation, depending on what I manage to do between
now and LGM on the project..

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com