[CREATE] wiki

Martin Renold martinxyz at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 7 13:51:42 PST 2012

Now the wiki is both spammed and write-protected at the same time.

Any idea where to migrate http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenRaster to?
It was great to have some inter-project-ish dumping space - we could move it
to the MyPaint wiki, but it seems wrong to attach it to a single project.

Regards
Martin

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:50:03AM +0200, Jon Phillips wrote:
> really done now. can you nuke the last spam attack. this should help.
>
> jon
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
> <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Ok, right. Just lock registrations on the wiki.  done.
> >
> > Thanks heaps :)
> >
> > Alexandre Prokoudine
> > http://libregraphicsworld.org
> >

> --
> Jon Phillips ✳
> http://fabricatorz.com/
> chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
> +1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
> +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)

Martin Renold