[CREATE] Google event microdata

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Feb 22 11:19:56 PST 2012

What ever user type in google. I don't know for what queries LGM page
is show up in search results (and if it's optimized), but it won't hurt
if google show more information about the event directly on google.

There's also one more thing that you can add video sitemap, and if it's
set the video thumbnail is show up directly in google, this won't hurt
either and may attract more users to the site (if someone will create
that modified version of video from last year).

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:44:50 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Jakub Jankiewicz wrote:
> > I just read about "Event" microdata that google support
> > http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164506
> >
> > If libre graphics meeting will have these in html it will show in
> > search result so LGM page will be more visible in search result.
>
> For what search queries? :)
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Jakub Jankiewicz