[CREATE] Libre Graphics Research Unit in Brussels

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Sun Jan 29 07:09:50 PST 2012

Dear all,

 From 22 to 25 February 2012 the Libre Graphics Research Unit will meet for the second time, this time in Brussels. LGRU is a two year European collaboration between Worm (Rotterdam), Piksel (Bergen), Medialab Prado (Madrid) and Constant (Brussels). We organise this 'research meeting' between software developers, designers, theoreticians and editors to speculate together about future free software tools for creative work. The upcoming meeting we themed 'Co-position' and focuses on lay-out in the broadest sense. You can find the program and more info here: http://lgru.net

If you would like to contribute to this mix of brainstorming, protoyping and collective science fiction you are more than welcome. Of course participation is free and food, drinks and good company will be provided. Places are limited though so let me know as soon as possible :-)

Discussions will be documented and made available on http://lgru.net. There is also a roundtable on Saturday February 25 in Les Halles De Schaerbeek if you prefer a more concise summary of what happened.

Femke