[CREATE] lgm feed on graphicsplanet

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jan 31 09:24:12 PST 2012

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:31:42 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>
> >> could you please add the feed of the lgm 2012 blog to the
> >> graphics planet?
> >>
> >> http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/feed/
> >
> > Sure, as soon as I get back to computer with a Git checkout and an
> > SSH key later today.
>
> Done. If you have time, please add a prominent link to the RSS feed
> for those who just want to subscribe without ransacking source code of
> the page :)

in firefox, just pull down the "Bookmarks" menu and choose "Subscribe
to this page"...

i'm not sure if we need a logo / prominent link on the page: people
being used to rss feeds (me is not and i fear that lesser and lesser
people use it) should know how to find the link without having to look
at the sources of the page... and the rest of the world prefers to
like it on facebook or follow it on twitter (or, like me, finds it in
10 seconds in the firefox GUI)...

i could add it under "social" in the middle column... but would people
really find it there?

and in your case, the link was prominent in the mail i've sent... so,
you didn't need to digg through the HTMLs :-)

have a nice evening
a.l.e