[CREATE] Ad designs needed

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Wed Mar 14 01:53:20 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Here is a really simple "universal" ad in the brand theme.
Jakub one is much more inspired than mine, but now you can compare or reuse
;)

I tentatively made some test with photos from the Flickr
pool<http://www.flickr.com/groups/776360@N22/pool/>too, but it seems
embarrassing to pick up a portrait as a brand.

Best wishes,
Camille