[CREATE] Call for proposals for GSoC Doc Camp, Mountain View Dec. 3-7

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Sun Oct 21 04:33:06 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to follow up on ideas about improving documentation for
graphics software with different people over the time.

At the moment there is a call for documentation projects and
individuals to invite proposals from Google, which needs to be
answered until Oct. 26:
https://sites.google.com/site/docsprintsummitv2/home

    "Individuals and projects are invited to submit proposals for the
GSoC Doc Camp to be held at Google's Mountain View headquarters
(California) 3 December - 7 December.'

Projects that participated in Google Summer of Code, will be preferred
but others can also submit applications. I was involved as an admin
with GSoC mentor organization FOSSASIA  this year, but there are
projects like Blender, Gimp and Inkscape are in GSoC as well. I am
currently in Mountain View participating at the mentor summit. I would
be happy to work together with anyone interested in graphics related
documentation sprints and get an application going.

What are your thoughts about it?

All the best,

Hong Phuc