[CREATE] Call for proposals for GSoC Doc Camp, Mountain View Dec. 3-7

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:33:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

Hong Phuc > about your initial question of mounting a documentation
project around the graphical Free Software programs, what do you think
of our proposition then, centered around animation?
Does it interest you?

Because now that you gave us this link, and this idea that I did not
have, I am thinking of proposing the project myself, if you are not
interested by this project.
But I don't want to shortcut your proposition of cooperation,
especially that we are not experts (yet?) on the whole graphical Free
Software "suite".

Of course, other interested can propose too, especially those who said
they make animation too. Apparently we can propose up to 5 individuals
for a project, and we are 2 for now (my graphist and I).
Thanks.

Jehan