[CREATE] Call for proposals for GSoC Doc Camp, Mountain View Dec. 3-7

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Oct 24 07:43:36 PDT 2012

hi jehan,

> Hong Phuc > about your initial question of mounting a documentation
> project around the graphical Free Software programs, what do you think
> of our proposition then, centered around animation?
> Does it interest you?

i didn't follow the whole thread, so forgive me if my comment is not on
topic or redundant. i just wanted to tell you that the people behind the
french flossmanuals organization are doing a tremendous work in
documenting the graphical Free Software programs!

you may have a look at http://fr.flossmanuals.net and, if you feel that
it's a good idea, get in touch with them and propose new ideas...

ciao
a.l.e