[CREATE] Call for proposals for GSoC Doc Camp, Mountain View Dec. 3-7

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:47:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

The call of Hong Phuc is the call of Floss Manuals english who
organize 5 booskprints in 3 days (2 days of non-conference and 3 days
of writting) with Google.

Google and floss manuals english offer the fly and the accomodation
for 5 project. Floss Manuals make a call of project to invite the
people who want write a book.

As i'm the french manager of Floss Manuals i don't participate at this
meeting because the purpose is to write in english, not in french. And
as you already know (see ?) my english is not so good :)

I remember that Hong Phuc try to promote documentation in english to
after that, translate into vietnamese. Dear Hong Phuc a lot of
documentation about free graphics tools already exit in french or in
english. Maybe you already can translate into vietnamese.

But if some people want to write documentation in english, in a
booksprint is a very good experience.
If other people want write a documentation into french, tell me, i try
to organize that :-) We already write about : Pure Data, Arduino,
Processing, Gimp, Scribus, Ardour, Free Fontes, Make your epub with
free tools, and in January we will write a book about Cinelerra (who
want participate ?).

Regards,
--
Elisa