[CREATE] Call for proposals for GSoC Doc Camp, Mountain View Dec. 3-7

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Wed Oct 24 12:59:20 PDT 2012

Hi Jehan,

I am making a quick reply as I am traveling right now. I will write more later.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hong Phuc > about your initial question of mounting a documentation
> project around the graphical Free Software programs, what do you think
> of our proposition then, centered around animation?
> Does it interest you?
I think it is a great idea. I am totally interested and would love to
support in any ways.

> Because now that you gave us this link, and this idea that I did not
> have, I am thinking of proposing the project myself, if you are not
> interested by this project.
> But I don't want to shortcut your proposition of cooperation,
> especially that we are not experts (yet?) on the whole graphical Free
> Software "suite".
Please do not worry about that. I just tried to spread the news.
Everyone can propose his own project.

> Of course, other interested can propose too, especially those who said
> they make animation too. Apparently we can propose up to 5 individuals
> for a project, and we are 2 for now (my graphist and I).
> Thanks.
Sure. Do you know more people who would like to work together on this?
Let's put together a brief outline of what the book will cover. Then
we need to fill in the registration form and submit it before Oct
26th.

Best,

Hong Phuc