[CREATE] Status of libora?

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:06:46 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am new to this list, so I present myself. I am Jehan, developer, and
lately working with an animator for an animation project.
In this context, I have recently been interested into OpenRaster and
decided to search if a library did already exist. I found libora, and
actually already made my first patch there, as I could not compile it
(bug 55246).
But what striked me was that the repository has not been touched since
November of 2010, so nearly for 2 years, and I see 5 other bugs,
apparently untouched since their creation in 2011. But what scares me
even more is that someone has even provided a patch on one of these
report (more a feature, for a command line tool), and there has been
no answer for a year and a half.

Has the development been somewhat abandoned? What is the status?
I would be interested into looking more into this library, and even
fix what I can in it if I know that it will be integrated.
Thanks.

Jehan