[CREATE] Free culture and the culture of free

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Sun Dec 1 13:50:23 PST 2013

On 01.12.2013 19:11, Femke Snelting wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Gabrielle Marks, teaching Graphic design at the Willem De Kooning
> Academy in Rotterdam has worked with her BA-students to review many of
> our favourite Libre tools. Interesting to see their impressions:
>
> http://freecultureandthecultureoffree.wordpress.com/how-to/

I'm not sure how to use that site - for example, the (26) besides "01
image making & editing tools" implies that there are 26 articles, but
when I click on it, there's only one review. Am I doing something wrong?

> http://issuu.com/luusss/docs/allspreads_issue_pr

I guess I should see more than

"Sorry, this publication is not available"

there, right?

--
Regards,
Michael