[CREATE] Free culture and the culture of free

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon Dec 2 00:29:02 PST 2013

Hello Michael,

>> Gabrielle Marks, teaching Graphic design at the Willem De Kooning
>> Academy in Rotterdam has worked with her BA-students to review many of
>> our favourite Libre tools. Interesting to see their impressions:
>>
>> http://freecultureandthecultureoffree.wordpress.com/how-to/
>
> I'm not sure how to use that site - for example, the (26) besides "01
> image making & editing tools" implies that there are 26 articles, but
> when I click on it, there's only one review. Am I doing something wrong?

There is a link (in Dutch ;-)) below each post, "oudere berichten" so you can navigate through all of them.
Mind you, the blog is a shared student notebook so rather messy and blunt.

Link for the publication works fine for me. Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6103339/Download%20PDF%20Freetools%20Handbook/allspreads_issue_interactive.pdf