[CREATE] Consulting with Scientific Publications firm

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:17:14 PDT 2013

Melanie Faithful at IOP publishing is looking for a bilingual
Spanish/English consultant to create additional content on how to use the IOP
website <http://ioppublishing.org/> for their Latin American users.

Their client has given them a short deadline on presenting a roadmap for
achieving this goal, so they need to hire someone quickly.  They need an
outline by April 1.

If you know how to create web videos and write instructions for using a
website in Spanish and English, and develop a presentable roadmap before
April 1, please contact Melanie Faithful at:

Melanie Faithful
IOP Publishing
Director, Latin American Sales
81 Paseo de la Tierra