[CREATE] Agenda and draft proposal for Libre Graphics Meeting Code of Conduct

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:08:11 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all participants of the meeting for a very constructive and
fruitful discussion!

The discussion was around the motivation and purpose of a code of
conduct for LGM, what style it should have, what procedures we should
have in place for enforcement. The meeting notes can be found at
http://piratepad.net/LGM2014conduct
A plain-text version is also attached for archival purposes.

Main outcomes (marked as bold in the notes)
==========================

* Do we as a group agree that we should go ahead with preparing a COC
for LGM2015 onwards?
Result: large majority in support, some abstained, none against.

* Can we form a group to prepare a proposed code of conduct over the
next month(s)?
People who volunteer to work on this document:
ginger coons
Femke Snelting
Susan Spencer
Jon Nordby
Steve Conklin
Michael Schumacher

Document should be ready and agreed upon: 1 may
We plan a first iteration of the draft in the coming 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
Femke Snelting
Michael Schumacher
Jon Nordby