[CREATE] Agenda and draft proposal for Libre Graphics Meeting Code of Conduct

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Apr 4 13:49:49 PDT 2014

I think this is all good.

We also have to be on the lookout for Microsensitivity, which we might
characterize as a personality trait or perhaps a coping mechanism for
some, who may find faults which others have difficulty seeing. I only
say this because I don't think this article on Microaggression is
completely sensible on a practical level.

Another aspect I think is that we have to allow, plan for, consider that
we want to make it clear that this all applies to the organizers
themselves too. As LGM is being planned, we need openness, kindness, we
need sharing of the process to others in the LGM community as the
preparations are taking place. They also are subject to the Code of
Conduct, so it begins even before LGM takes place.

Greg