[CREATE] CREATE Digest, Vol 102, Issue 7

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Wed Jan 15 18:21:44 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 3:12 AM, Susan Spencer <susan.spencer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can LGM adopt the PSF policy
> as a temporary measure?

I might agree to a positively phrased; based on the belief that humans
can be good; and that our participants respect each other desire good
towards each other, and are able to think..

> http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/

But not a policy with an entirely negative view of humanity;
enumerating how one can be unexellent towards each other

> http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy

that itself deserves trigger warnings,. and one would expect every
attendee to read before participating; filling their minds with
negativity..

/pippin