[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Mon Jan 20 01:35:10 PST 2014

Hi Christoph.

"Christoph Schäfer" (christoph-schaefer at gmx.de) wrote:
> Second: You don't actually expect a rational discussion on the issues
> you raised, do you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't either, right?

Your (I think) first mail on that topic was very confrontational and the
tone of your demands for explantations did seem to indicate to me that
you're not interested in the answers, but in non-answers, so that you
later can shoot down the proposal.

Seems you got your non-answers:

> I refuse [...] Psychoanalysis or Creationism [...] futile, [...]
> reinforce their dogmas.
>
> fundamentalist [...] prejudices, [...] false assumptions, [...]
> dogmas [...] removing "Libre" [...] "Righteous" (RGM), [...] nothing of
> the original "Libre" will be left.

Right. Because installing firealarms will only attract arsonists and
basically make the house inhabitable.

Bye,
         Simon

--