[CREATE] [LGM] Pledgie badge on http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2014/ ?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Jan 25 03:00:12 PST 2014

hi

robert has updated the template and now we have a badge on the LGM site!

... but somebody may want to talk to pledgie.com and get them to create
an alternative badge which is a bit fancier and nice looking...

... or send me a proposal for a custom badge, matching this year's LGM
look. a bit like we did in 2012:

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/pledgie_button/

we could, then, publish it on the lgm site and propose it
to the projects for their websites!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: i can also clean up the 2012 badge script and publish it on
github... if somebody wants to play with it (and i will publish it
there, if there is a 2014 version of it)