[CREATE] Last round of comments: LGM Code of Conduct

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon May 26 00:34:55 PDT 2014

Dear all,

Thank you again for your helpful comments, on- and off list.

- I agree that the reference to examples was awkwardly phrased and simple is better:
"Some examples: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_incidents"

- Replacing 'secure' by 'confident' works well:
"For Organisers: Feel confident. Organisers know the standard to which the LGM community holds itself, and what to do when an issue arises."

- Having a list of resources, how-to's:
Let's extend the organisers guide with a participant guide, and add links etc. there. I think it is better to leave this document as is, and continue to work on a practical guide that complements it. We'll start to work on this soon.

+ some small typos fixed.

If there are any more concrete suggestions, please add them to this thread today. We'll publish the text to the LGM websites as of tomorrow.

Femke