[CREATE] Last round of comments: LGM Code of Conduct

John Haltiwanger john.haltiwanger at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:07:34 PDT 2014

... considering how much arguing goes on about the necessity of the
document in the first place, removing it (in my opinion) just supports the
entire attitude that this stuff should be swept under the rug in the first
place.

Maybe a wording change to "Some historical perspective" or so?

But removing it is just serving the same people who say it isn't an issue
in the first place (again, my opinion).