[CREATE] Last round of comments: LGM Code of Conduct

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Mon May 26 05:46:57 PDT 2014

Femke Snelting (snelting at collectifs.net) wrote:
> Thank you again for your helpful comments, on- and off list.
>
> - I agree that the reference to examples was awkwardly phrased and simple is better:
> "Some examples: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_incidents"

While I do believe that it is useful to have something in the CoC that
counters the "doesn't happen in our circles" attitude I really wonder if
it is wise to reference something that is "out of our control". We would me
more flexible about what to reference when we'd point to a URL under the
libregraphicsmeeting.org domain, where we can have a collection of
ressources that even can be expanded/changed if new good ressources pop
up or other ressources go bad.

Bye,
        Simon

--